Sign in to follow this  
aja

QuickCreds September 2018 not working

Hi Guys

I have read multiple posts about this, spent more than 10 hours implementing all kind of different solutions and I am still not able to capture any hashes with 2 different Lan Turtles. So, I am sure there is no problem with the hardware. But, it seems the responder has gotton so big that now it needs extra storage to install all folders/dependencies. So, as other people suggested I did remove these lines from the QuickCreds file:

if [[ ! $(opkg list-installed | grep git) ]];
  then
    opkg install git | dialog --progressbox "Installing dependency git" 14 72
fi

and downloaded responder on my own box and moved it to the turtle without git as it seemed that git was occupying a lot of space and that solved the problem. However, still, the Lan Turtle light is blinking after 30 minutes. I have tried this solution on version 1.3 and 1.4 and have not had any success. 

I really appreciate your contribution to this topic and hope we can find out what is the problem as it seems a lot of people having this issue.

Thanks!!

I can attest to this. I have not been able to use QuickCreds and I have been working on it for about 4 hours now. Every time I select to start from the Turtle Shell i get an error message that says /etc/turtle/responder/logs/ no such file on directory. 

I also get this message and as yet have not managed to get the turtle to do as expected.
I've been trying to get it to work for 2 weeks now and my expectations of ever getting it to work are slim to none