problem with pineapple nano devices not connecting

giannis3450

o have bought the pineapple nano for about 3 days and i see so many bugs and stuff like this like i miss something.. i start with recon with live not check and 30 seconds i press start says start pineap i click start then i remember i have forgot to manage like i do every time i open it... and i found all the ssids then i click on them i adding them to pool with filter allow and deuth and not only nothing happens but it says successfully and no devices connecting... i click my phone on (PINEAP) and it says disable-connect-save... and i spam it no connecting (all in pineap tab is check every box and the deamon is allow and everything nothing happens... please help what am i doing wrong ? (sorry for my bad english..) 

3 minutes ago, giannis3450 said:

i have bought the pineapple nano for about 3 days and i see so many bugs and stuff like this like i miss something.. i start with recon with live not check and 30 seconds i press start says start pineap i click start then i remember i have forgot to manage like i do every time i open it... and i found all the ssids then i click on them i adding them to pool with filter allow and deuth and not only nothing happens but it says successfully and no devices connecting... i click my phone on (PINEAP) and it says disable-connect-save... and i spam it no connecting (all in pineap tab is check every box and the deamon is allow and everything nothing happens... please help what am i doing wrong ? (sorry for my bad english..) 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:10 PM, b0N3z said:

Go to filter tab and make sure they both say "deny"

can you help me with something ? because now i can connect my device into pineap but how to make it connect automatically and i need to put my pineapple to the wifi ? to make the devices auto connect on pineap ?

Archived