5dbi antennas are missing!

moliata

Hello everyone,

My WiFi Pineapple NANO Tactical just shipped! Had found everything, besides a Hak5 Sticker and 5dbi antennas. Sticker is not a problem, but I didn't get my 5dbi external antennas. Are they no longer included?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, moliata said:

Are they no longer included?

They are still advertised on the hakshop description of the tactical

Includes a set of upgraded 90 degree 500mW antennas and a third radio (RT5370 mini USB WiFi adapter) for wireless Internet access and tethering.

So i would contact the official hakshop support   Maybe it was a stock issue and they follow when back in stock so you can get to playing with it while you wait.

• 3 weeks later...

They said that the WiFi Pineapple NANO Tactical package includes a battery pack instead of the 500mW antennas and that the newer version includes antennas instead of the antennas, which can't be true, in their website it stated that they add antennas.

1 hour ago, moliata said:

They said that the WiFi Pineapple NANO Tactical package includes a battery pack instead of the 500mW antennas and that the newer version includes antennas instead of the antennas, which can't be true, in their website it stated that they add antennas.

OK so they sant you a battery instead of the antenna? I suspect you bought just before the last change in package.

The packages have changed over time (which does not make things straight forward) , when I bought my tactical nano package it came with the case and the old style Pineapple juice 4000mah battery it did not include the 500mw antennas or the USB wifi adapter. I had to buy both afterwards.

Currently the advertised nano tactical package advertises battery not included but includes antennas and wifi adapter. So if you got a battery but no antennas or wifi adapter you got the better end of the deal value wise.

I think I read recently batteries have had some issues shipping and passing through customs so its perhaps logical to remove them from the packages to allow customers a smoother customs/shipping experience especially when they can be locally sourced by the customer.

I got the kit for 150$ (with included Anker power battery) + 10$ Ralink RT5370. The landing page said that it includes the upgraded antennas. Those antennas with same Anker power bank were in the pictures from other people who got the same kit. Now, the kit costs 130$, but includes Ralink RT5370, which wasn't included before, it costs 10$, so if we subtract we get 120$. The Anker PowerCore Slim 5000 costs 30$ from Anker themselves, which means, I didn't get the better price, instead I lost 10$, as that much those antennas cost now in their store.

2 hours ago, moliata said:

I got the kit for 150$ (with included Anker power battery) + 10$ Ralink RT5370. The landing page said that it includes the upgraded antennas. Those antennas with same Anker power bank were in the pictures from other people who got the same kit. Now, the kit costs 130$, but includes Ralink RT5370, which wasn't included before, it costs 10$, so if we subtract we get 120$. The Anker PowerCore Slim 5000 costs 30$ from Anker themselves, which means, I didn't get the better price, instead I lost 10$, as that much those antennas cost now in their store.

Did you explain this to support?

9 minutes ago, moliata said:

Yup, that was included in my question which I sent to the support and they just said: that I got an earlier version Tactical kit which includes "power bank" instead of the "antennas"?

Well im sure they checked your order number against packages offered and dates they changed etc, maybe you were mistaken? Did you ask them to double check the dates packages changed and when you ordered?

Im afraid i cant offer more support than i have, that is a Hak5 internal issue im afraid. Either ask the guys direct or try support again. Good luck

Archived