This is kinda the plan...

VaKo

hehe this is kool, been wanting new sections on the forum for a while now ^_^.

it also should server has holding help me hack threads outta the main 'questions' and 'hacking / mods' threads. now all we need is a scripting sections and umm more active scripters.

Be helpful, ie explain why its a bad idea, or why they shouldn't do it, or tell them what to research. If you think its a lame question, ignore it. We'll delete any flames here. However, if they turn up anywhere else, go for it. It will just be locked with a message to look in here.

it also should server has holding help me hack threads outta the main 'questions' and 'hacking / mods' threads. now all we need is a scripting sections and umm more active scripters.

what about starting to ban users?... like u for instance Deveant?

Seriously how old are you? You blow my mind!!

hehe i blow some ones mind kool ^_^.

Umm what did i say wrong? and im 19 btw :P

hehe i blow some ones mind kool ^_^.

Umm what did i say wrong? and im 19 btw :P

Funny, I am 22...

you're fooling around when we're being serious on a matter!

Case and point of what I'm trying to avoid here. Specifically, this isn't the place for this.

I think a few stickies answering the most common request is a good idea.

The basic thing though is that if you're easily annoyed by people who tend to ask questions that get asked a lot or questions that may be related to things you don't find appropriate (school hacking, pranks, skiddie blackhats, etc) then don't come here.

This is the place where beginners or newbies should be able to ask things and not get flamed like a hamburger on a bbq. If you wish to participate in this area then please do not get on people's backs, this is supposed to be the safe area.

If there's an inappropriate thread it should be replied to fairly swiftly with an explanation of why the thing they asked is bad or perhaps how the way they asked it is bad and quietly locked. If flame posts are found, at least by myself (and likely other mods), they will be removed.

I think a few stickies answering the most common request is a good idea.

The basic thing though is that if you're easily annoyed by people who tend to ask questions that get asked a lot or questions that may be related to things you don't find appropriate (school hacking, pranks, skiddie blackhats, etc) then don't come here.

This is the place where beginners or newbies should be able to ask things and not get flamed like a hamburger on a bbq. If you wish to participate in this area then please do not get on people's backs, this is supposed to be the safe area.

If there's an inappropriate thread it should be replied to fairly swiftly with an explanation of why the thing they asked is bad or perhaps how the way they asked it is bad and quietly locked. If flame posts are found, at least by myself (and likely other mods), they will be removed.

who was the last noob who asked a good question to get flammed?

The point is that when a noob asks a not-so-good question, people here will still respond to it in a decent manner.

So when someone asks how to hack their school, don't bring out the marshmellows. Just say "This is not that type of board", possibly linking to the sticky, and leave it at that.

Tried that, massive problems integrating it with the forum population. Yeah, we should stop yelling n00b, flaming and accusing people of illegal activity's on the most spurious of information. Its not some thing we can police though, we crack down on that to much and the ego's leave.