A big problem!!!I need you heip,thanks.

guard you

I locked my Bash Bunny with BitLocker, but I found the attack mode was unusable, so I unlocked it, but when I unlocked it, I inserted it into someone else's computer again and found it locked automatically. The password was entered correctly, but the prompt was incorrect, and the most frightening thing was that BitLocker's key was invalid. I had to format and redistribute the disk, because I saved the file I had just arrived and copied it in, but the attack mode was still unusable.

I used the police mode on the forum, and now when the switch is in the armed mode, the LED will turn green and dark, but still can't get in.

What happened?Why can BitLocker's password be automatically changed? Is anyone playing a trick on me? How can I fix it now?

I only got BB yesterday, Now, helplessness.

To be clear, you can't access it at all through PuTTY or any other terminal access?

If the drive is lockerd on the attack side, but not on the Bash Bunny's linux box side, then you could simply reformat the partition that is usually shown on the machine being exploited.

7 minutes ago, MB60893 said:

To be clear, you can't access it at all through PuTTY or any other terminal access?

If the drive is lockerd on the attack side, but not on the Bash Bunny's linux box side, then you could simply reformat the partition that is usually shown on the machine being exploited.

I can access it using putty, just in armed mode, but I don't know what to do next

2 minutes ago, _0NiTy said:

Can't remember the command for it to re-image the bunny to it's default state. It might be "reformat udisk" ?

You need to be ssh'd into the bunny and have firmware 1.3+ I believe.

still  command not found,I'm sure my firmware is up to date. I upgraded it yesterday afternoon.

Thank you. If you can think of any solution, please reply to me.

The correct command is 'udisk reformat'.

root@bunny:~# 
root@bunny:~# udisk
udisk [ mount | unmount | remount | reformat ]
root@bunny:~# udisk reformat
[?] Are you sure you want to reformat udisk? All files will be removed [y/N] y
[*] Udisk formatted successfully. The system will now reboot.

Aha! I knew I had it right the first time! Thanks Foxtrot ?

@guard you Post which firmware is currently loaded on your bb by entering this command in /root/: 

(if you're not already in root directory): cd /root/

(then enter)

cat version.txt

I believe if it's higher than 1.2, "udisk" should be there and you can perform an image recovery with the command displayed above. If you can't, then post an image of what /root/ looks like.

13 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

The correct command is 'udisk reformat'.

root@bunny:~# 
root@bunny:~# udisk
udisk [ mount | unmount | remount | reformat ]
root@bunny:~# udisk reformat
[?] Are you sure you want to reformat udisk? All files will be removed [y/N] y
[*] Udisk formatted successfully. The system will now reboot.

14 hours ago, guard you said:

command not found

Can you be specific? I am a newcomer. Thank you.

He already said it didn't exist.

I suspect because it never ran the script/s that create the alias.

He'll have to do it the old fashioned way by running the commands the alias function does.

I remember a thread about it before but am too busy right now to spend the time looking for it, apologies.

27 minutes ago, guard you said:

Can you be more specific? For example, how to operate, and I found that my BB is not connected to the Internet, is this normal? 

it is normal unless you have specifically set up internet connection sharing through the host - either configuring manually or using the script - see the wiki for more details.

To solve your issue it sounds like you need to completely reset the udisk (storage) partition of the bashbbunny as bitlocker has most likely messed it right up.

As you have already informed us that your bashbunny is missing the udisk command which does a large part for you automagicly I linked the contents of the uboot script to allow you to create it and then run it to hopefully fix your issue.

You will need to SSH or serial into the bashbunny to create this script and run the "udisk reformat" command.

1 hour ago, Just_a_User said:

it is normal unless you have specifically set up internet connection sharing through the host - either configuring manually or using the script - see the wiki for more details.

To solve your issue it sounds like you need to completely reset the udisk (storage) partition of the bashbbunny as bitlocker has most likely messed it right up.

As you have already informed us that your bashbunny is missing the udisk command which does a large part for you automagicly I linked the contents of the uboot script to allow you to create it and then run it to hopefully fix your issue.

You will need to SSH or serial into the bashbunny to create this script and run the "udisk reformat" command.

How do I create a script to reset? I didn't quite understand the link you sent

2 minutes ago, guard you said:

How do I create a script to reset? I didn't quite understand the link you sent

ssh/serial into the bunny

type 'nano udisk'

copy from Seb's post then  paste into the nano document, save and exit.

run 'chmod +x udisk' to make executable

then run './udisk reformat'

2 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

ssh/serial into the bunny

type 'nano udisk'

copy from Seb's post then  paste into the nano document, save and exit.

run 'chmod +x udisk' to make executable

then run './udisk reformat' 

Thank you very much. I have solved it.

Archived