Cant Get any Clients to connect

tim657657

I have been running my new tetra all day btw this is my second one the first one they sent me just randomly stopped working so now im wondering if this one has an issue?Has anyone else been having problems with clients connecting .And yes I have tried many different configurations with ssid and mac id in filter disabled ,enabled while allowing AP to run ssid pool i mean I cant get not one client to connect to this thing i dont know maybe im doing something wrong but Im not a total noob at this I had a MARK 5 and it was awesome I can write some Script  so I mean I really thing I have another dud pineapple .  Maybe if someone can tell me how they have there filters set up to receive the most amount of clients .

Hope someone can shine a lite on what im doing wrong.Or if this pine apple is also f up like the first bricked one i still have it btw  its like they new it was a prob on there end cause they rushed me another one with out even having me send the bricked one back????  okay well i will be waiting  for some clarification.

2 hours ago, tim657657 said:

Maybe if someone can tell me how they have there filters set up to receive the most amount of clients .

I have my Client filtering set to Allow and have my test devices MAC's (old phones mostly) added to the list. Works for me, hopefully your not trying to capture devices you don't own without the owners permission.

19 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

I have my Client filtering set to Allow and have my test devices MAC's (old phones mostly) added to the list. Works for me, hopefully your not trying to capture devices you don't own without the owners permission.

IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL IF THAT WHAT YOU MEAN sorry caps but yeah im testing for real world and like i said client devices even when there mac is sniped and forced just doesnt work .  in  PA  when its enabled and you can change out the mac and put the devices mac  then FF:FF:FF:FF:FF that doesnt even work with the combnation of both i would think that would force the one client to connect and still nadda.

4 hours ago, tim657657 said:

IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL IF THAT WHAT YOU MEAN sorry caps but yeah im testing for real world and like i said client devices even when there mac is sniped and forced just doesnt work .  in  PA  when its enabled and you can change out the mac and put the devices mac  then FF:FF:FF:FF:FF that doesnt even work with the combnation of both i would think that would force the one client to connect and still nadda.

I understand you have had a bad experience with your first tetra, that's why Hak5 sent you the replacement so quickly im sure.  Im happy to hear your replacement solved the PineAP reboot issue you were having.

With regards to clients, your not giving us much detail so assumptions have to be made im afraid. its the nature of the beast.

So these clients, are they mobile devices? are they currently on wpa2 networks? have they got open networks in their known network history's? are they in range? What are your filters set to? maybe this can give us more of an idea about whats going on..

• 2 years later...
On 7/28/2018 at 2:42 AM, Just_a_User said:

I understand you have had a bad experience with your first tetra, that's why Hak5 sent you the replacement so quickly im sure.  Im happy to hear your replacement solved the PineAP reboot issue you were having.

With regards to clients, your not giving us much detail so assumptions have to be made im afraid. its the nature of the beast.

So these clients, are they mobile devices? are they currently on wpa2 networks? have they got open networks in their known network history's? are they in range? What are your filters set to? maybe this can give us more of an idea about whats going on..

they didnt send me sh!t lol. wtf are you talking about?

On 3/1/2021 at 3:00 AM, tim657657 said:

they didnt send me sh!t lol. wtf are you talking about?

This I suppose...

On 7/27/2018 at 5:21 AM, tim657657 said:

... its like they new it was a prob on there end cause they rushed me another one with out even having me send the bricked one back????

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 9:16 PM, Jtyle6 said:

2 years later... And please read the dates before posting

No thanks 

Archived