Does keystroke injection work on iPhone?

aideux

Is a Ducky compatible with iPhones? If so, can someone provide some documentation for how scripts for iPhone are written? Also, for those successful in these attacks, what adapter did you use to connect the ducky to the phone? Thanks!

Edited by aideux

You would need a lightning adapter for most modern iPhones, the only caveat being that any accessory plugged into an iOS device prompts whether or not you wish to "Trust" the device that is connected to your phone. Permitting you know the passcode and are able to press "Trust", go for it. ^_^

8 hours ago, MB60893 said:

You would need a lightning adapter for most modern iPhones, the only caveat being that any accessory plugged into an iOS device prompts whether or not you wish to "Trust" the device that is connected to your phone. Permitting you know the passcode and are able to press "Trust", go for it. ^_^

Do you know what the syntax is for the touchscreen (swiping left, right; tapping, etc.)?

I do not off the top of my head. I know that such commands are possible with a bluetooth keyboard (such as the Logitech bluetooth keyboards for iPad, which you can press combinations of buttons for using the "command" key and letters on the keyboard, which would work I assume by using the "GUI" button syntax for the USB rubber ducky/Bash Bunny.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MB60893 said:

I do not off the top of my head. I know that such commands are possible with a bluetooth keyboard (such as the Logitech bluetooth keyboards for iPad, which you can press combinations of buttons for using the "command" key and letters on the keyboard, which would work I assume by using the "GUI" button syntax for the USB rubber ducky/Bash Bunny.)

Hmmm, I'll give it a shot, and post back what I find! Thanks for the tip!

On 7/28/2018 at 9:31 PM, MB60893 said:

So I was able to get the injection working, but can't seem to find the commands for interacting with the touchscreen via a keyboard.

I don't know about opening apps and stuff, but on the logitech ultrathin portable keyboard cover for iPad, you could move around the screen using the "command" and "left"/"right" arrows on the keyboard. Something like "command+3" or "Function+3" (don't include the +) opens the search feature, and I think you can open apps that way.

• 7 months later...