Wifi Pineapple Suddenly Stopped Being Able To Fetch Information From WifiPineapple.com

YouBungy

So Recently, Maybe a Day Ago, My WifiPineapple Nano Said it Couldn't Fetch Information from WifiPineapple.com. Obviously, This is a Problem Because I Cant Check For Updates, Get new Modules, and MOST Importantly,  If a Client Connects To My WifiPineapple They Don't Have Any Wifi… I Can Still Search The Web With It Plugged In, So the Wifi Must Work. As I Said Earlier, This Just happened. I Tried Resetting My Pineapple, And Well That Didn't Work. I Went Back Through The Windows Setups (Windows is my main OS) And Everything Was Set Up Right. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

5 hours ago, YouBungy said:

I Went Back Through The Windows Setups (Windows is my main OS) And Everything Was Set Up Right. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

I have herd that windows can occasionally change IP on you, make sure the IP of the pineapple network is 172.16.42.42 and you have shared to other computers checked.

Maybe try Linux ? I don't think its an issue with the pineapple itself, maybe wrong but... its always windows lol

EDIT - also REMOVE your email, seriously dont make that so public ?

Got it all figured out, but I had to do two firmware recovery’s for some reason.. I think it had to do with testing the open WiFi on the same computer that I use to manage my WiFi pineapple. Also, I have no idea on how to delete a post. Thanks for looking in to it for me though!

edit: figured it out

Archived