Cracking admin cPanel

Scriptkidd98

4 minutes ago, Scriptkidd98 said:

Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean? Isn't this a hacking thread? So what the hell you talking about we won't help you do that here?

What Rkiver means is that we don't condone illegal activity on these forums. Our members won't help you try to deface or hack a website.

3 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

What Rkiver means is that we don't condone illegal activity on these forums. Our members won't help you try to deface or hack a website.

Come on man, give me a break. Why do I see threads about cracking RDPs and stuff then? This is a hacking thread, been on here alone is somewhat illegal. We're not here to talk about planting roses are we?

You misunderstand.

Discussion about cracking certain things, such as penetration testing within our own environments is one thing.

You asked for assistance to deliberately deface a website, which is illegal. We do not assist with or condone such behaviour.

2 hours ago, Rkiver said:

You misunderstand.

Discussion about cracking certain things, such as penetration testing within our own environments is one thing.

You asked for assistance to deliberately deface a website, which is illegal. We do not assist with or condone such behaviour.

Okay, thanks anyway

• 8 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 3:48 AM, Scriptkidd98 said:

Come on man, give me a break. Why do I see threads about cracking RDPs and stuff then? This is a hacking thread, been on here alone is somewhat illegal. We're not here to talk about planting roses are we?

Lol I like him. cpanel suports basic Authentication on its login page. I forget what port it is. 2082 maybe. 

there are default firewall rules. You will need a socks5 proxylist. If you alternate each ip addressys between each login attempt, you can slide past the firewall.

Proxychains wget http:/sitedomain:2082/ --USER=admin --PASSWORD=passw0rd1

proxychains can be configured to alternate socks5 proxies.

I installed cpanle in a vm and tested the default firewall rules. If your serious, install the OS in a vm and build a brute force tool. Study the systems default firewall rules. And document what you find or the tools you build.

You can even brute force usenames. the server will respond with user exist or not.

The most fun I had on my laptop was doing what was said above. Building tools and watching them work with successful results at the maximum speed capable. 

Ill post a video soon. Um. I already have a cpan video. Let me find it.

Edited by i8igmac