In-browser CLI for remote access

Hoi!

Anyone built a simple web console hosted on a server for remote access? I want to run sh commands from a CLI in-browser, probably using PHP to pass the commands.
An SSH client in-browser may be a better option.

I'd prefer to keep it original. I'm thinking of something that has a layout like this:

image.png.06b1d441e1cb2dd93807e4ebc1e4e43f.png

The command line just simple and effective. Not sure if any of you have dealt with Fortigate, but if you've seen their new in-browser CLI that's what I'm going for. Black box, minimal text, passes commands perfectly. Unfortunately, I don't have access to their console's php/js/css/html, sadly.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

its been looked at for the pineapple but never added to the module manager because it wasn't very secure.  shellinabox for openwrt, I think zylla compiled it.

3 hours ago, b0N3z said:

its been looked at for the pineapple but never added to the module manager because it wasn't very secure.  shellinabox for openwrt, I think zylla compiled it.

I remember seeing something about that and looked into it but it was still being developed. Been a while since I checked on that.

2 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

I remember seeing the name, I'll look into it a bit more. It looks like a whole page thing but I should be able to just wrap it in a <div> on my page.

Hopefully.

This was the thread it was in but haven't checked in on it a loooong time.(Doing it now but providing you a link as well ? )

https://forums.hak5.org/topic/41353-ssh-web-terminal-client-module/

Yeaaaaaa, but I can't be bothered modifying that to suit my needs - 1. it seems to be setup over a large amount of files 2. it has a few dependencies not already met and 3. it runs its own service whereas I would just like a CLI that makes use of either the PHP function shell_exec (non-SSH - direct to server) or an SSH client that runs in-browser.

20 hours ago, GrineUlf said:

Sounds like a fun project, I'll dive into it myself coming weekend. I don't mind doing a small project in PHP again ?

If you'd like you can contact me so we can work on it together ?

It does sound fun, but I wouldn't be much help at all, sorry.

I mean, I could write

<?php

?>

for you.. ? Contribution ?