Sebkinne

[RELEASE] WiFi Pineapple Firmware v2.1.2

I am using the NANO and sure ... I'll re-upgrade it back to 2.1.2 as I literally just finished re-configuring the downgrade >.< fun! fun!

I'll send an email to the address provided above with the debug attached within an hour or two.

3 minutes ago, _0NiTy said:

I am using the NANO and sure ... I'll re-upgrade it back to 2.1.2 as I literally just finished re-configuring the downgrade >.< fun! fun!

I'll send an email to the address provided above with the debug attached within an hour or two.

Thank you! I'll take time tomorrow to review your log and try to reproduce the issue.

I'we run the firmware recovery process and upgraded to 2.1.2 but I'm still no SSID's captured from PineAP. Even when allow associations is checked it does not collect anything. Both filters is in deny mode.

Edited by Perimiter

32 minutes ago, Perimiter said:

I'we run the firmware recovery process and upgraded to 2.1.2 but I'm still no SSID's captured from PineAP. Even when allow associations is checked it does not collect anything. Both filters is in deny mode.

Strange, are you getting results on recon scans?