I need help with my Rubber Ducky

Hi guys! I'm new here, and I need help with my rubber ducky. I live in Germany, so most computers have german keyboards, but their computer language is in English. When I set it to English it doesn't work, but when I set it to German it doesn't work, I need a payload to change the keyboard settings on a computer from German to English. Thanks!

On 5/5/2018 at 12:55 PM, Talin said:

I live in Germany, so most computers have german keyboards, but their computer language is in English.

What exactly do you mean? Are the installed Operating systems in English? 

Was genau meinst du? Sind die Betriebssysteme auf englisch?

4 hours ago, Talin said:

The actual operating system is in English, but the keyboard layout is German

I have a similar setup here - just vice versa: German OS, UK keyboard. And the Ducky works fine.

Is there a certain part that won't work or the whole script? Maybe post it here so we can check it

• 4 years later...

I have a similar problem with the german keyboard. New BashBunny Mark II updated to 1.7_332. The manual says that different languages will be installed, wheras my languages-folder remains empty. Running the BunnyUpdater several times did nothing to change this matter.

changing the config.txt does not seem to help:

#!/bin/bash
#This configuration file is used to set default variables
DUCKY_LANG de

A simple "Hello-World" Script won't run.

DELAY 3000
GUI r
DELAY 500
STRING cmd.exe
ENTER
DELAY 750
STRING echo Hello World!
ENTER

a) Where and how do I get the lanuage-files (I read something about json-files but did not quite catch the drif)

b) is "DUCKY_LANG de" correct or any other syntax?

The manual says: "on boot-up into arming mode, any two-letter-country-code-json file located in the /languages folder on the root[...] will be installed. The file will remain in /languages after installation"

Would be greatful for some explanations on this one. Screenshot empty languages and config.txt and somethin i found that I named de.json - clueless 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-02 um 19.39.14.pdf