Video causes System Freeze!

handsome_ramin

Hello every one. I have a question. It seems to me like every time I install Windows, I get an error with the video.

So today, like usual, I tried playing a video that I had downloaded from the internet, and when the video started, it froze my whole entire system instead of playing it. I restarted the computer and tried it with other players such as windows media player and VLC media player. Now what is scary is that I tried playing other videos and now, every video that I have on my pc or any that I get will not play in my players. All that happens is it freezes up, and when I try to end task it, the system freezes up. This is not the first time it has happened. I came to this community to ask this question because I know all of you guys are smart, so please help me. I cant be the only one with this issue. :x

like a Freaking Month ago, that is why I am mad.

and who is to blame?

of course, Microsoft ^^

Ubuntu should run very well on that hardware, I strongly suggest you give it a try.

What do you use this computer for? MySpace? Watching videos? Word processing? email? Ubuntu can do all that! ;)

Reinstall windows?

You could try system restore, but that's really shit at what it's supposed to do. When reinstalling windows, you should probably enable "Boot sector virus detection" in the BIOS, it some times stops windows from pissing all over your beautiful (flow patch of a) boot loader.

Reinstall windows?

You could try system restore, but that's really shit at what it's supposed to do. When reinstalling windows, you should probably enable "Boot sector virus detection" in the BIOS, it some times stops windows from pissing all over your beautiful (flow patch of a) boot loader.

ok, I will try System but I doubt it will fix it.