Error connecting to WiFiPineapple.com. Please check your connection.

Mo0nbase

Basically i've read all the forums and come up with no solution and no progress what soever i just keep getting the error Error connecting to WiFiPineapple.com. Please check your connection. I have firmware version 2.0.2 and i'm sure i'm missing something quite obvious but i just cant find it anywhere. I'm running windows ten if that helps images attached. BTW it wont let me change the interface from br lan if that helps.

P.s. i did rename the wifi pineapple to Wifi Pineapple

25Kf9JX.png?1

LBukHzV.png?1

opmaN7u.png

NEfapZ8.png

FgqKt8W.png?1

10 hours ago, Mo0nbase said:

I'm running windows ten if that helps images attached. BTW it wont let me change the interface from br lan if that helps.

uhhh its always windows 10 :(

From looking at your screen shots it looks like the pineapple  needs a default route - a reboot or manual entry so it can adjust its routing table might fix it for you.

2 hours ago, Mo0nbase said:

how exactly do i set a default route like i said i cant type it in and say change it dosent work?

It normally updates itself automatically. Mine does. Maybe the storage is full? maybe you dont have a sd card in the pineapple? I dont know.

But the fastest way back to factory freash is to do a firmware recoveryhttps://www.wifipineapple.com/pages/faq

• 3 years later...
On 3/23/2018 at 5:59 AM, Just_a_User said:

uhhh its always windows 10 😞

From looking at your screen shots it looks like the pineapple  needs a default route - a reboot or manual entry so it can adjust its routing table might fix it for you.

No, it's not ALWAYS Windows 10! I'm using Linux Mint and having the exact same issue, had it in Ubuntu as well. I also had the same issue in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 . There needs to be some better documentation for this.

Archived