Problems with loot folder and editing!!!

ShionRain

So ive noticed that anything i place into the tool's folder (in this case lazagne.exe) will not stay persistant in the file after I eject the Bash Bunny. What am I doing wrong???

On top of that, after using the fileinfoexfil , I lost the ability to make changes inside the Bash bunny i.e. delete files, copy and paste payload.txt, and sometime am not able to read txt files saying it couldnt identify the format.

What is my fix for this. Do I format and restore the bash bunny? If so how do i go about doing that?

Also if someone could explain to me how to make lazagne work that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I recommend you read other issues before posting. Your issues were discussed many many times. Lazagne will not stay persistent because of how the bunny works. About exfill, the bunny is probably in attackmode ro storage. Which means READONLY. You cant edit or change. Switch back to arming mode before editing

13 hours ago, ShionRain said:

Im sorry i should have been more specific. My bash bunny is stuck on read only mode in arming mode and connot make edits to anything. Its not an issue of being on the wrong switch, when in switch 3 (closest to the usb plug), whenever i try to copy a payload into switch 1/2, it tells me there was an error and says im in read only mode.  I've searched online and tried factory reset (unplugging it 3 times when green light goes out) a couple of times but nothing changes. This is the issue i need help fixing.

4 hours ago, ShionRain said:

Im sorry i should have been more specific. My bash bunny is stuck on read only mode in arming mode and connot make edits to anything. Its not an issue of being on the wrong switch, when in switch 3 (closest to the usb plug), whenever i try to copy a payload into switch 1/2, it tells me there was an error and says im in read only mode.  I've searched online and tried factory reset (unplugging it 3 times when green light goes out) a couple of times but nothing changes. This is the issue i need help fixing.

Strange.

What payloads are in switch 1 and 2? Are there any in there with the "STORAGE" attackmode? If so you could edit the contents of the Bunny, make a payload folder called "arming" and put this in it's "payload.txt":

ATTACKMODE STORAGE SERIAL

Then reboot into arming mode and do recovery.

You can see if that works but if your switch payloads don't have a STORAGE attackmode then you'll need to look at either contacting Hak5 Support or resetting your Bunny (sounds like you've already done that but it doesn't sound like it did anything so maybe you did it incorrectly?).

46 minutes ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Strange.

What payloads are in switch 1 and 2? Are there any in there with the "STORAGE" attackmode? If so you could edit the contents of the Bunny, make a payload folder called "arming" and put this in it's "payload.txt":

ATTACKMODE STORAGE SERIAL

Then reboot into arming mode and do recovery.

You can see if that works but if your switch payloads don't have a STORAGE attackmode then you'll need to look at either contacting Hak5 Support or resetting your Bunny (sounds like you've already done that but it doesn't sound like it did anything so maybe you did it incorrectly?).

Thanks!! I finally got it up and running.

Archived