Good software for packet sniffing and bypassing wifi wep key

markmcc2007

does anyone know anygood software for windows that will let me do this you know for packet sniffing and bypassing wifi wep key's and i was watching a programme on the tv where they bypassed the wep key and watched what the user was doing on their computer i would love it someone gave me the name of this software!!.

Thanks

mark

does anyone know anygood software for windows that will let me do this you know for packet sniffing and bypassing wifi wep key's and i was watching a programme on the tv where they bypassed the wep key and watched what the user was doing on their computer i would love it someone gave me the name of this software!!.

Thanks

mark

get a life man...

would you appreciate if someone was sniffing your traffic?! - WOULD YOU LIKE IT?????

:arrow:

Thanks

mark

get a life man...

would you appreciate if someone was sniffing your traffic?! - WOULD YOU LIKE IT?????

:arrow:

So true, get a life, dont come onto forums thinking people will tell you how to hack. Plus theres google!!

a couple of more words, how does kismet work? does it have a gui? because in whatever livecd i run kismet in the terminal, i got some crap that i have to go to kismet config file or something. Someone should really write a tutorial for kismet

It has a curses based interface. You'll need to setup the kismet.conf file before you can run it, though. Usually you just need to define an interface for use.

I use kismet all the time. use the log files to run against airsnort or something similiar however both would require linux, You may want to check out slax or another live distro. But seriously dude in line with the other replies. If you only wasnt to break into another owners wireless network at least use google first, and try to contribute before registering and then saying help me hack