save passwords

jaainmi

@jaainmi, did you have a look in 

payloads/library/credentials

there are several payloads all designed to get some credentials... If you have something specific in mind, it would be helpful to describe your needs!

On 2/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, jaainmi said:

Hello how are you?
Someone could pass some useful load or some example of a payload that records passwords of the supposed "victim".
I'm having some problems ....
thank you very much

You could check the payload repository:

https://github.com/hak5/bashbunny-payloads

I also have a payload that grabs credentials (passwords/history/can optionally install a reverse shell/keylogger):

https://github.com/CIPH3R0/bashbunny-payloads/tree/master/payloads/library/USB PWNR

thank you very much for answering...
Could you give me some explanation of how to do the payload to load the usb?
My knowledge is very basic is for a work of the university on social engineering ... in which I pretend to demonstrate how easy it would be to get passwords from other people ..
There are some payloads that do not have to create or download anything .. that is easy to use. As a copy and paste ..
Thank you very much

19 hours ago, jaainmi said:

thank you very much for answering...
Could you give me some explanation of how to do the payload to load the usb?
My knowledge is very basic is for a work of the university on social engineering ... in which I pretend to demonstrate how easy it would be to get passwords from other people ..
There are some payloads that do not have to create or download anything .. that is easy to use. As a copy and paste ..
Thank you very much

Download the files, put the files in one of the switch positions, read the readme's do the configuration mentioned in the readme's (sometimes you have to download something or change some text)

And you're done.

Archived