how can i blur out my ip in a video i made

hakgipc

hi guys im new to video making and im not sure on how to blur out my ip on my video tutorial i made i know its posible cause i see it on the news for car number plates thx please tell me asap cause i need to upload to youtube now cause im leaving my house for 1 day thx

cheers george

My idea is definitely the best ;)
One other option for blurring your IP address would be to drink lots of vodka very fast, like a whole bottle in 10 minuets.

wow quoting yourself

/me hands over crown of biggest loser to Sparda

I'm 14, it's xmas eve .. and I'm sitting posting on a computer forum while download program setups/ printing of parts of a mobo manual for tomorrows build

am i loser .... i think so!

I'm 14, it's xmas eve .. and I'm sitting posting on a computer forum while download program setups/ printing of parts of a mobo manual for tomorrows build

i cant really disagree ... :?

Well, maybe he's worried about people seeing his Intellectual Property?

I mean, that's what IP means these days. If he was talking about his IP address, surely he would've added that bit, now wouldn't he?

So, how does one go about protecting ones IP in an online movie. Suggestions?

DLSS I still can make fun of you for the many adventures me and you had in Gary's mod on Boris's server tehe my car owned all

hi guys im new to video making and im not sure on how to blur out my ip on my video tutorial i made i know its posible cause i see it on the news for car number plates thx please tell me asap cause i need to upload to youtube now cause im leaving my house for 1 day thx

cheers george

George,

I can't help you until you let us know what video editing program you're using.

DLSS I still can make fun of you for the many adventures me and you had in Gary's mod on Boris's server tehe my car owned all

my name is gary too =o =)

Ok, in premiere first duplicate the clip you want to blur your ip in, so you have the same clip in layers 1 and 2. Lock the bottom layer so you don't change it.

Select the top layer, then in the project window select the tab effects. Open the video effects folder then Blur & Sharpen folder and drag Gaussian blur onto the top layer.

Scroll down from the blur & sharpen filters and open keying. Drag the four point garbage matte onto the top layer.

If it isn't already open, open window>effects controls.

In the effects controls window increase the blurriness of the Gaussian blur filter.

On the garbage matte filter there's an icon of a rectangle with a cursor next to it, click this. You can now drag in the corners of the matte to cover your ip.

Ok, in premiere first duplicate the clip you want to blur your ip in, so you have the same clip in layers 1 and 2. Lock the bottom layer so you don't change it.

Select the top layer, then in the project window select the tab effects. Open the video effects folder then Blur & Sharpen folder and drag Gaussian blur onto the top layer.

Scroll down from the blur & sharpen filters and open keying. Drag the four point garbage matte onto the top layer.

If it isn't already open, open window>effects controls.

In the effects controls window increase the blurriness of the Gaussian blur filter.

On the garbage matte filter there's an icon of a rectangle with a cursor next to it, click this. You can now drag in the corners of the matte to cover your ip.

But you'd be much better at computers if you figured this out yourself!