Computer lab penetration

Taffy2101

Hey guys 

First post ?

So i was wondering if you can help me i need to penetrate a machine with a reverse shell of some sort 

Scenario: 

Pc lab with 30 thin clients 

Running off server (win 2012 r2) 

Main (demonstration computer ) (with e beam)windows 10 newset creators update

Thin clients have no admin (they do bu need password from ITLAB 

What would be your first steps in doing this ...ps i cant really get to the server 

*All connected via ethernet*

I would like to use hak5 gear 

Thanks Travis (the hacker noob)

No one is going to help you attack someone else's network. Please don't ask questions for help with these types of scenarios.

6 hours ago, digip said:

No one is going to help you attack someone else's network. Please don't ask questions for help with these types of scenarios.

This. Unless you have express permission to try and break into a network, it is against the law to do so. I think you have your priorities a bit mixed up here, if you have no idea how to break into a network, you have no business trying to do so. That isn't to say getting into cybersecurity isn't a good decision, but you have to learn how security works, how networks work, how the local and federal laws surrounding cyberspace work, how various hardware and software toolsets work, etc before you even consider trying to get permission to do a penetration test. Even if you have permission, if you don't know what you are doing and take down something important, there will still be harsh penalties.

You don't learn martial arts so that you can beat people up in the street or because there is someone you want to take down (not in the real world, anyways). You learn martial arts for the exercise or for self-defense. Hacking can be thought of in the same fashion. You shouldn't target a lab at your school just because you think it would be fun or a good chance to show off. Hacking isn't like a video game, where your character is instantly proficient with all the tools he finds around. Even if you bought the latest Hak5 tools, a penetration test requires knowledge that months, even years of continuous study and practice to master.

If you are interested in going down the path of digital security, that is a wonderful thing. But it is important to learn how to land safely before trying to pilot an airplane.

Thanks guys i have been working on this project now and have a few point of entrys ...this is not to make havoc its merely just to show the workplace that their security is bad eg outdated software "holes" in the server outdated or even non existent anti virus this is just to show them that although its not a big deal if something may happen its still not good to have all these flaws Thanks for all the replies guys now i will get a bash bunny and demonstrate with permission 

See the point being, it really doesn't matter "why" you do it. Without a penetration testing aggreement with the Boss, laying out precisely what you can and can't do, I woulnd't even consider thinking of snooping around in other peoples network. Most sysadmins doesn't take to kindly on someone being curious. Most times i wouldn't even be taking a Kali machine onto their network, without approval.

First you learn
The you ask for permission
Then you define the aggreement
Then you go play :)

And, get punished with all the paperwork documenting your findings :D

just my 2 cents

6 hours ago, Kentj said:

See the point being, it really doesn't matter "why" you do it. Without a penetration testing aggreement with the Boss, laying out precisely what you can and can't do, I woulnd't even consider thinking of snooping around in other peoples network. Most sysadmins doesn't take to kindly on someone being curious. Most times i wouldn't even be taking a Kali machine onto their network, without approval.

First you learn
The you ask for permission
Then you define the aggreement
Then you go play :)

And, get punished with all the paperwork documenting your findings :D

just my 2 cents

Thanks this is for a friend so i can just show him the basics and he has pc lab so its just a mutual friend thing nothing official but by the looks of it its very insecure so maybe it'll have to be official

10 hours ago, Taffy2101 said:

Thanks this is for a friend so i can just show him the basics and he has pc lab so its just a mutual friend thing nothing official but by the looks of it its very insecure so maybe it'll have to be official

..oh, that’s different. Here’s what you need to do..

6 minutes ago, Taffy2101 said:

Sorry What do i need to do??

You are being trolled. 

We don't condone illegal activities here, and usually it results in banter.

Stick around if you want to learn, but no one will tell you how to do what you requested here. 

Bro i said i dont need help any more....

2 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

You are being trolled. 

We don't condone illegal activities here, and usually it results in banter.

Stick around if you want to learn, but no one will tell you how to do what you requested here. 

I said I didn't need help anymore