Modules Requests Discussion

WiFiJuice

2 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

Absolutely something that's possible and something we are adding to the firmware soon (though not the next release, that's big enough). 

I'm pleased we're thinking along the same lines.... also keen to see what big things are filling the next firmware, careful not to put too much in it or it might krack.

Any one get HTTP Proxy by Malduhaymi to work?  No context or introduction.  Their GitHub account was created on Nov. 17th. Two days later it's a released module.  My connection across all fronts acts wonky whenever it's started.  Any one have any more info?

• 3 weeks later...

I've been writing about creating the openvpn client module. and I got to this problem. in the web interface does not detect the installation of openvpn ("Dependencies: Not Installed") I confirmed the installation using the command which ("/usr/sbin/openvpn") and I do not know what the problem is in my code. If someone here could help me with that, I would be very grateful, I suspect that my problem is very simple, but my inexperience does not allow me to realize --> https://github.com/vay3t/openvpn-pineapple

(for some strange reason the pineapple does not detect my module)

any ideas?

To confirm, I have installed this module manually on my nano (both on internal and SD), and the pineapple detects the module as in it adds it to the module list of the GUI and installed modules list of module manager. However the module itself does not load for me, i just get a box saying "vundefined".

Edited by Just_a_User

26 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

To confirm, I have installed this module manually on my nano (both on internal and SD), and the pineapple detects the module as in it adds it to the module list of the GUI and installed modules list of module manager. However the module itself does not load for me, i just get a box saying "vundefined".

Pantallazo-2018-01-20 16-31-03.png

Pantallazo-2018-01-20 16-33-45.png

Edited by vay3t

23 minutes ago, vay3t said:

@Just_a_User I can not believe how clueless I am. I've been laughing for a while. thanks!

Your not clueless, sometimes the smallest things are the easiest to overlook. I should have spotted it while chatting on IRC.

Are you going to add a *.ovpn selector on the module maybe? or maybe a window following the ovpn log?

Next issue seems to be on the openvpn.sh

root@NANO:/pineapple/modules/openvpn/scripts# ./openvpn.sh 
cat: can't open '/tmp/openvpn.run': No such file or directory

Edited by Just_a_User

what I have thought is the following:

• add an uploader
  • add a selector
  • add logs

the openvpn.sh has errors because I still do not do the functions of the module. in the next few days I hope to have everything ready

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There’s been a module I’ve been working on with serval cats here. I would of loved to see a web based SSH client to be part of the standard interface. But, it wasn’t so I took it upon myself with the help of kbeflo, Lord_kam0s, and Zylla... we made version of the idea I had. We managed to get 80% of it complete but life happens and it was put on the back burner. 

Here’s the original thread:

Edited by Ei8htbits

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Is there a module available which creates a Evil Twin Network with Fake Captive Portal which asks for wifi password and then Verify the password with Captured Handshake with Pyrit/Aircrack-ng just like Fluxion, whick does the following things : ( From : https://github.com/FluxionNetwork/fluxion )

• Spawns a rogue (fake) AP, imitating the original access point.

• Spawns a DNS server, redirecting all requests to the attacker's host running the captive portal.

• Spawns a web server, serving the captive portal which prompts users for their WPA/WPA2 key.

• Spawns a jammer, deauthenticating all clients from original AP and luring them to the rogue AP.

• All authentication attempts at the captive portal are checked against the handshake file captured earlier.

• The attack will automatically terminate once a correct key has been submitted.

• The key will be logged and clients will be allowed to reconnect to the target access point.

Is it possible to run Piratebox without OpenWrt? I know the Nano already supports OpenWrt, and I'm pretty sure that the Tetra also does, but it isn't in OpenWrt's Table of Hardware yet...

EDIT: I wish I could say that I mean the stock version of OpenWrt, but honestly it was so late what I posted this that I completely forgot that both pineapples already run OpenWrt. I mean its not like it says "with OpenWrt" in the ascii art that appear when you ssh into one... oh wait...

Edited by The Power Company

• 5 weeks later...