Any french here?!

debianuser

Alright guys....

You speak French?! you are French?... please sign to this thread!

I know I have talked privately with some of you that lived in France or spoke French (French part of Switzerland, Belgium and Canada)... so if you exist, leave a message...

who knows... maybe we can start a French hak5 community 8)

for my part, I live in Switzerland where I am currently working. I had previously lived in Montpelier where I studied at the "IUT".

(This may be riddled with mistakes)

Actully, it's not ;)

I'm french, I live in Sophia-Antipolis, if you have a map of France, that''s on the French Rivieira, between Nice and Cannes. But for the moment I'm on holidays, so I'm in a little town called Annonay (100km in south of Lyon).

Note to all you frenchies:

TheNastyBoy is working on a french translation for the subs of ep 2x02. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help you can give him. Please PM him for any details.

• 3 months later...
Note to all you frenchies:

TheNastyBoy is working on a french translation for the subs of ep 2x02. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help you can give him. Please PM him for any details.

Just quoting to remind people that I still need some help, and it gets faster if we are more than one on this subtitle.

You don't have to be an expert in french grammar, and there can be someone to correct, if needed.

J'ai toujours dit "Je ne sais pas!" dans francais classe. Je parle francais une peu. J' a pris parler francais dans ecole pour cinq ans. Je ne me rappelle pas beaucoup cependant. Ainsi, pardonnez moi.

... yeah... I kinda remember some of it when it's forced on me. It's been a long time, I'm part french, like, my ear.

J'ai toujours dit "Je ne sais pas!" dans francais classe. Je parle francais une peu. J' a pris parler francais dans ecole pour cinq ans. Je ne me rappelle pas beaucoup cependant. Ainsi, pardonnez moi.

... yeah... I kinda remember some of it when it's forced on me. It's been a long time, I'm part french, like, my ear.

You know you only took French for 1 more year than me, but I would never be able write anything close to that, I can just about introduce myself and say "I don't understand" and that's all I have to show for 4 years, which is pretty depressing.