It would be nice ...

Yelleke

I love both the Tetra and the Nano, but..

It would be nice if the firmware could see the difference between a tetra and a nano
If the firmware knows its a tetra, it should not ask where to install modules and/or dependencies as there is no SD

It would be nice if I select a module name, I go to the #top of that module page.
Now have I to scroll down to select the wget module and have to scroll up again to see the page content.

:unsure:

On 13/01/2018 at 9:12 PM, Yelleke said:

If the firmware knows its a tetra, it should not ask where to install modules and/or dependencies as there is no SD

I thought it did this already, in most cases you still get a popup (as the community modules are made for both nano and tetra) but the only option is internal for tetra and sd or internal for the nano. maybe there are specific community modules that miss this? Or do you mean drop the popup altogether and not give nano users the choice? not 100% sure.

On 13/01/2018 at 9:12 PM, Yelleke said:

It would be nice if I select a module name, I go to the #top of that module page.

When you have a lot of modules it can get a bit annoying with a laptop touchpad but its not the end of the world, Its fine if using my phone. To be fair if im on laptop im spending more time in terminals than GUI and vice versa with the phone.

Archived