SIOCDELRT: no such process HELP

cameron2232

18 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

The script will output the kernels routing table when you run the guided mode. You must choose the gateway with internet access from that list (Assuming your VM does have internet access).

Screenshot from 2018-01-06 16-10-04.png

hi buddy im slightly confused now as my network gateway was 192.168.1.1 for internet access but that didnt work untill i set my script gateway to 172.16.42.1, any idea why or am i just reading your post wrong :)

havent used vm for a long while so cant remember lol i just remember having issues with kali ages ago and had to set it to bridged :)

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

Bridging is the wrong approach. Using NAT is the best way to give your VM internet access.

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

Bridging is the wrong approach. Using NAT is the best way to give your VM internet access.

I am using nat, but that seems to not work. AKA the bullitens arent loading, but there are no errors in the wp6.sh

unplug the third radio and try it again using your default gateway ie 192.168.0.1

i just came to realise that mine wouldnt work using 192.168.0.1 with the third radio plugged in as the nano was connecting to my home via wifi rather than via the laptop

sorry dude i got jumbled up lol ive just realised setting the 172.16.42.1 was a setting i had to do in bettercap to get it to work when the nano was connected via wp6 script ????

1 hour ago, hackabus said:

sorry dude i got jumbled up lol ive just realised setting the 172.16.42.1 was a setting i had to do in bettercap to get it to work when the nano was connected via wp6 script ????

sorry i had to go somewhere. So what exactly does this mean? ^^^^

1 hour ago, hackabus said:

unplug the third radio and try it again using your default gateway ie 192.168.0.1

i just came to realise that mine wouldnt work using 192.168.0.1 with the third radio plugged in as the nano was connecting to my home via wifi rather than via the laptop

What third radio? the wifi adapter? Because I don't have that plugged in yet.

Archived