Jump to content

UK Interest


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on what you look for I think. I suppose you mean anything audio related? In that case there are always plenty of babymonitors, intercoms, walkies, DECT-phones, ... Have a look here: http://static.ofcom.org.uk/static/spectrum/fat.html. This is a link to the UK Frequency Allocation Table, which is regulated by Ofcom, the UK's communications regulator. In this table you'll find all the possible frequencies that are out there on the radio spectrum, and it will state what the frequency is used for. A good place to start is in the SMI-band for Scientific, Medical and Industrial applications. Also fun to take a look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_band_radio (CB radio)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...