how does hak5 live work?

hakgipc

Google Video has it for 99 cents an episode.

You know, I've never bought anything off google video, though I might have to start. At least for some CFH episodes, that's a bit expensive for all of them.

Leo said, and I *think* this was on his radio show, that that was the least they could charge for it while still charging anything at all. The commercials are removed, so that's a bonus.

Leo said, and I *think* this was on his radio show, that that was the least they could charge for it while still charging anything at all. The commercials are removed, so that's a bonus.

Oh, I don't blame them at all. There are just a LOT of episodes.

Thanks Darren for the in-depth explanation of the live show :D . I was googling around trying to find info on how i can broadcast my camcorder to the web and after 50+ tabs of bs i suddenly thought back to that insane wall of phosphoric radiation and Pauls tanning face (from the screen radiation) and i thought 'Ahhh good old Hak.5 will have all the info i need!'

And sure enough it did :)

Thanks guys, for everything, keep up the good work.

And yes i know im a forum nub, but ive been here in the shadows all along, feasting on your video goodness :)

Thanks a lot.