bash bunny symbols

ElijahLord

I'm trying to run the script below to get the drive letter of the Bash Bunny then change directories to it but i keep having issues with the apostrophes and dollar signs

# test
LED B
ATTACKMODE HID STORAGE
LED Y 300
RUN WIN powershell.exe
DELAY 100
QUACK STRING "$USBDrive = Get-WmiObject Win32_Volume -Filter "DriveType='2'"|select -expand driveletter"
QUACK ENTER
DELAY 50
QUACK STRING "cd $USBDrive/payloads/switch1"
QUACK ENTER

i added quotation marks before and after the commands i wanted to execute because usually that runs anything through QUACK containing an apostrophe without error but then when i plug the usb in these are the commands that are output

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\Elijah>  = Get-WmiObject Win32_Volume -Filter DriveType=2|select -expand driveletter
= : The term '=' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the
spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:2
+  = Get-WmiObject Win32_Volume -Filter DriveType=2|select -expand driv ...
+  ~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (=:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\Users\Elijah> cd /payloads/switch1
cd : Cannot find path 'C:\payloads\switch1' because it does not exist.
At line:1 char:1
+ cd /payloads/switch1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\payloads\switch1:String) [Set-Location], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand

PS C:\Users\Elijah>

Im not too advanced in Powershell, Bash, or even Ducky so there's probably some simple fix