Listening to music while coding..

Dave-ee Jones

Hoi!

What kind of music do you guys like to listen to while coding? Personally, I've found electro, piano-based songs are the best. They just seem to match a bit better than other kinds of music.

I tried listening to eurobeat while coding..once. My fingers didn't go bright orange, nor did they start letting off tyre smoke - so that's a failed experiment. Don't bother trying it, doesn't work.

32 minutes ago, Exmix said:

I like to go for Techno, Electronica, and some Trance. Something usually upbeat to keep me kinda moving.

That's the same with me. If it's something that has a lot of lyrics, or is just a bit slow, I tend to get distracted and a bit slow as well. Something with no lyrics and fairly fast will keep me constantly concentrated.

14 minutes ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

That's the same with me. If it's something that has a lot of lyrics, or is just a bit slow, I tend to get distracted and a bit slow as well. Something with no lyrics and fairly fast will keep me constantly concentrated.

Makes it fun to kinda move around while doing and type to the beat of the music in some cases. xD

Edited by Exmix