LED Controller Module

Foxtrot

Hi guys!

This is a module for the NANO and TETRA that allows you to configure the LEDs on the device to have different behaviour, through the use of various kmods.

It will allow you to use timer, netdev, heartbeat etc as triggers, as well as the ability to toggle each LED on and off.

RhA02RI.png

5WYwnLr.png

Cheers,

Foxtrot

• 3 weeks later...

What about the ability to revert the LED back to stock? I tried the module and then realized there wasn't an option to revert back. I stopped it and uninstalled the module and the LED stayed off.

I would imagine that placing the LED back to the startup config would do it once you save for boot and uninstall. But I'm not certain.

Alternatively, you could SSH into it and change the LED config file.

Nice! Any chance you'll add control for the red LED?

umm... there is control for the red LED.

What about the ability to revert the LED back to stock? I tried the module and then realized there wasn't an option to revert back. I stopped it and uninstalled the module and the LED stayed off.

I'll add this feature as soon as possible and have 1.1 out by tommorow. For now, you can set the defaults back via the module:

Yellow: Netdev - TX RX - eth0

Blue: Netdev - TX RX - wlan0

Red: Netdev - TX RX - wlan1mon

umm... there is control for the red LED.

I'll add this feature as soon as possible and have 1.1 out by tommorow. For now, you can set the defaults back via the module:

Yellow: Netdev - TX RX - eth0

Blue: Netdev - TX RX - wlan0

Red: Netdev - TX RX - wlan1mon

Hi Fox,

for some reason I only get the blue light settings on my tetra for your module. I will uninstall it and reinstall see if that works.

Hi Fox,

for some reason I only get the blue light settings on my tetra for your module. I will uninstall it and reinstall see if that works.

Looking into this right now

Issue found and fixed! Will release very soon with a reset function.

Version 1.1 Released, adding a reset button and fixing tetra detection.

• 11 months later...

@Foxtrot is there any way to controll the green led on the nano?  its is directly across from wlan1 and when i turn off the blue led for more incognito mode, I can still see the green led.  Id like to make the green led customizable like the blue for a more stealthy look as you can still see it flashing with the blue led off.  any thoughts?

4 hours ago, b0N3z said:

@Foxtrot is there any way to controll the green led on the nano?  its is directly across from wlan1 and when i turn off the blue led for more incognito mode, I can still see the green led.  Id like to make the green led customizable like the blue for a more stealthy look as you can still see it flashing with the blue led off.  any thoughts?

Hey,

I've been aware of the green LED for a while now, and did a few little tests to see if I could manage it or not (I can't remember the outcome). The green LED also isn't supposed to be on the board, so I don't know if i'll add support for it.

I'm actually surprised someone still uses this module.

11 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Hey,

I've been aware of the green LED for a while now, and did a few little tests to see if I could manage it or not (I can't remember the outcome). The green LED also isn't supposed to be on the board, so I don't know if i'll add support for it.

I'm actually surprised someone still uses this module.

I use it for PineAP when I just want to plug in the nano to the battery and collect SSID and logs.  It lets me know that wlan1 is in monitor mode and PineAP is running. Or turn it off if I have it out, that way it doesn't draw attention.

Also I noticed that there is solder points for 3 more LED next to the green one.  no LED just the solder points

• 10 months later...

I have recently upgraded my Tetra to 2.0.2 and loaded modules back in.  On the LED Controller Module, I noticed that the color scheme on the UI is not reflected in controlling the box.  Has anyone experienced this issue as well?  Yellow section controls Red LED, Blue section controls Yellow LED, and the Red section controls the Blue LED.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived