Clients can't connect to my Pineapple Tetra

Max2

12 minutes ago, Jarwolf said:

Oh. How would I get the password? I'm new to this lol. 

You first would want to make sure you are doing so on a network you have been granted permission.  Assuming the AP is using WPA (most routers do anymore) a cracking method would have to be used.  There are several ways to do this like capturing four way handshake or PMKID for cracking.  If you are unfamiliar with this, I would recommend some research on the topic then post back with any questions.  There are many tutorials online available. 

The easiest answer, know the password! 

5 hours ago, Cap_Sig said:

You would need to know the network password then configure a spoofed AP with the same SSID, encryption type, and password.  Then you would need to deauth the target AP to get devices to then connect to your spoofed AP.  This is not really the intended setup for the wifi pineapple.

Oh. Well, if I have their password, can't I just connect to their access point and view everything from there? My IP address would be the same since I am technically using my own internet to run my wifi pineapple.

6 hours ago, Cap_Sig said:

You first would want to make sure you are doing so on a network you have been granted permission.  Assuming the AP is using WPA (most routers do anymore) a cracking method would have to be used.  There are several ways to do this like capturing four way handshake or PMKID for cracking.  If you are unfamiliar with this, I would recommend some research on the topic then post back with any questions.  There are many tutorials online available. 

The easiest answer, know the password! 

Ah, I see. I tried to use site survey to gain a WPA handshake from my own devices on my router but it doesn't get one. The IV is sometimes at 129 and then I deauth and spikes it up to about 1200. I think it said my encryption is WPA PSK. Or WPA2 PSK. I'll check out what PMKID is. 

• 1 year later...

Hey guys i just got a pineapple mk7 recently and it worked ok at first, then for some reason it would keep broadcasting an ssid that i had deleted. Couldnt figure out how to get rid of it so did a firmware reinstall on the device and now if i try to connect to one of the spoofed networks it wont let me connect just says authentication error occured. Have my lists set to deny for both macs and ssids and doesnt work. Tried adding my mac and ssid still couldnt connect...  HELP!!!!!!

Archived