Tetra connected over Lan and 3rd radio

b0N3z

I have not been able to connect to my tetra when connect to my lan. I only have access via usb or management AP.  Also trying to use a third radio and the tetra will not recognize it.   Has anybody else experienced this?

10 hours ago, ki2k said:

Not sure what the supported spec is on 3rd radio (WLAN2) but it’s not “anything you plug in”. I had to go through several USB adapters I had on hand before I found one that would work. 

these are all the same usb adapters used on the previous firmware and also work on the nano right now but not the tetra.

22 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

these are all the same usb adapters used on the previous firmware and also work on the nano right now but not the tetra.

If it is the little WiFi adaptor (or same chipset) from the store, then a "opkg update && opkg install kmod-rt2800-lib kmod-rt2800-usb kmod-rt2x00-lib kmod-rt2x00-usb" should make it work on the TETRA. We'll ship the driver in an update soon for the TETRA.

Hope this helps.

20 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

If it is the little WiFi adaptor (or same chipset) from the store, then a "opkg update && opkg install kmod-rt2800-lib kmod-rt2800-usb kmod-rt2x00-lib kmod-rt2x00-usb" should make it work on the TETRA. We'll ship the driver in an update soon for the TETRA.

Hope this helps.

Yes sir it is.  I was going to search the package list later today when I had time but you beat me to it. Cheers and happy holidays. And so far the new firmware is freaking awesome.

Archived