iLife Install on My developement mac?

stevetheman

Im going to be performing the same install that Harrison did in season 1 episode 2 to get mac osx on my pc, i want to dual boot the two of them with mac sitting on my slave. If i purchased iLife would I be able to install it into the mac side of things and run it at an acceptable speed with my 2.2 ghz processor and 1.5 gigs of ram?

i haven't actually installed yet, im downloading the torrent as we speak, however i don't know if im getting the right thing...

my processor supports both SSE2 and SSE3 and i do not want to emulate mac, i want to run it natively on my hard drive.

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/379670/V...S_X_Tiger_Intel

There's the torrent that i'm using right now... is that the right one...im looking to do what they did on the show. I'll put the image file on a portable hard drive and then image it to the slave drive in my machine. Is this the fastest possible way that i can run OSx86?

Just buy an old Mac of eBay, it’s a lot more usable and if you want to use the few pieces of software that are for MacOS that are truly great like Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Source-Connect and QuarkXPress which are the only reason I could see for running OSX (well that and software testing).