I recent got a Pineapple NANO, just got the SD card and so far the device seems to be working. 

What I wanted to ask the group, I have to do a demonstration to a group of IT Directors on hacking and some of the tricks Pen Testers use. Any suggestions on what modules look the most impressive and are demonstrable in front of group.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. I link to any tutorials you think I should look over would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi buddy, i wouldnt personally call it a hacking machine, more like a wireless auditor, there are still some pretty cool stuff it can do tho, setting up fake portals to grab credntials is pretty neat, also cloning wifi access points and then deauthing clients to try get them to connect to you ap, remember tho you must have more power than the current ap there connected to, you could also set a fake ap called the infamous FREE WIFI and have clients connect enabling a MITM attack where you can log data and images that they view etc, my advice would be, set it up and connect to it from your phone etc and just play with the modules, good luck :)

You could do like @hackabus said and broadcast a free wifi and connect to it and run DWALL.  Have the clients google pics and bam any picture hosted by a website that is using HTTP will show up.  It also shows Tinder pictures,  Yes, I found this out as I was going through Tinder while connected to the pineapple running DWALL lol. Dont judge me lol

11 hours ago, THEPACK76 said:

Sounds good. My weekend is planned lol. Any other info or tutorials would be good. The book doesn't seem to be too thorough, that comes with it. 

Searching Youtube tonight.

Thanks

not much on youtube to be honest regarding these, the book just basically states whats what and what it should do, im afraid its a case of pressing all the buttons and seeing what happens :)

14 hours ago, b0N3z said:

You could do like @hackabus said and broadcast a free wifi and connect to it and run DWALL.  Have the clients google pics and bam any picture hosted by a website that is using HTTP will show up.  It also shows Tinder pictures,  Yes, I found this out as I was going through Tinder while connected to the pineapple running DWALL lol. Dont judge me lol

no one judges you ;)

It was really interesting night. I was going through a couple apps to see what would pop up and sure enough all these pictures of girls I'd swiped showed up lol.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:46 AM, crystal said:

WhatsApp uses end-to-end encryption, so no man-in-the-middle is able to eavesdrops the messages.

my bad i forgot about that, haven't used whatsapp in a while

Archived