WarGames Sequel

Darren Kitchen

As if there were not enough staples of my childhood being ass-raped. Wargames was the movie that made me the geek that I am today. I can only hope that this doesn't suck ass, please Movie Gods; let this movie not suck too bad.

Ah holding out for hope where there is none. That is what it means to hu--man. ----- some star trek alien.

---1st post for ages. hello :)

The main character is played by Matt Lanter. Thus far all that guy did was play seemingly insignificant parts in tv series.

The director is Stuart Gillard, best known probably from doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (which managed a staggering 4.0 on IMDB) and a few Charmed episodes.

So from the looks of it, this will be a Hollywood movie in the purest form: Studio bosses will have the final say in everything as no 'real' names are on the bill for this one.

On the other hand Hackers could use a remake...

Windows Vista is going to change EVERYTHING

- Yeah, Vista is good

(Remember, it's a comedy!)

Ahem. The guy who directed WarGames did Saturday Night Fever (6.6) just 6 years before. After that he did a decent Dracula (5.8 ), Whose Life Is It Anyway? (7.3) and Blue Thunder (5.9). When filming began on WarGames he was by no means a nobody. In fact, with his track record he probably got considerably slack to do things his way.

Ahem. The guy who directed WarGames did Saturday Night Fever (6.6) just 6 years before. After that he did a decent Dracula (5.8), Whose Life Is It Anyway? (7.3) and Blue Thunder (5.9). When filming began on WarGames he was by no means a nobody. In fact, with his track record he probably got considerably slack to do things his way.

Are you replying to me?

• 2 weeks later...