KRACK infusion / Tutorial

Underclock

On 2.12.2017 at 11:26 AM, coolcow said:

Would a tip help you to rearrange the priorities on your schedule... ? :D

I don't want to sound like a douchè here, but yes it actually will help.
To be honest, me and my wife are having a tough time here economically, so i'm having to prioritize working on stuff that gives a bit of income over other stuff.

2 hours ago, Zylla said:

I don't want to sound like a douchè here, but yes it actually will help.
To be honest, me and my wife are having a tough time here economically, so i'm having to prioritize working on stuff that gives a bit of income over other stuff.

Family first! no doubt about it.

Yeah. I've got the script/attack working on my Tetra now.

Just need to compile everything, and make a tutorial on how to set it up.

Screenshot when testing on my iPhone 7+ connected.

Untitled.png

Edited by Zylla

I'll be a honest. I haven't studied his attack into details, but it's starting to look a bit interesting now after i got it working on my Tetra.

It says that the hostapd version he's' using is patched. It'd be interesting to merge these patches with hostapd that already has the Karma/Mana patches.

We could then find vulnerable clients without having them to connect manually. Which i'll actually start doing some testing on.

This also gave me some tips for possibly improving  my scripts for the Mana attack. Sweet. :)

Edited by Zylla

I've uploaded it to a github repo. with a little tutorial to get it up and running on a fabric-reset Pineapple Tetra.

Usage on the Nano should be the same, except using the SD-card for storage/installation stuff.
(For example adding --dest sd   to all the opkg install lines)

The custom hostapd and wpa_supplicant is readily cross-compiled for the device with the same source-files that are in the directories.
I've also included a enable-hwcrypto.sh script, to reset the changes made when you disable it.

And a last thing: When you've enabled/disabled hwcrypto you will need to reboot to get the changes.

Please test it, and report back any changes you'd like to see. :)

Edited by Zylla