Your setups /desktops

Guest K1u

I shudder when I see a noob like you post.

ok you know what fuck u ive had enough of your shit why dont u fucking do something u piece of fucking shit n00b

Seriously man “Crap windows box…total piece of shit I will probably be moving this out of my room very soon probably today…cuz i hate it fuck u microshit winblow†anyone that post that kind of shit is a noob. Windows is not that bad, it has a time and a place and you use Ubuntu that’s barely, and I mean barely better then Windows.

You can call me a noob if you want, just make sure you make a compelling argument, stating your points, plus your evidence.

People like you are why I don’t use the forums much.

Seriously man “Crap windows box…total piece of shit I will probably be moving this out of my room very soon probably today…cuz i hate it fuck u microshit winblow†anyone that post that kind of shit is a noob. Windows is not that bad, it has a time and a place and you use Ubuntu that’s barely, and I mean barely better then Windows.

You can call me a noob if you want, just make sure you make a compelling argument, stating your points, plus your evidence.

sorry if i have made a stupid post i have learned my lesson but duelus ur a fucking cunt and u will be sorry windows isnt that bad but i was reffering to also the box being slow... lol well i guess this post is crap now