your fourms blocks my content that includes weblink or code

i8igmac

4 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

?

When i post a new thread, I'm redirected to a error with the string above saying there is a security problem, if this problem was false report the strimg to the network admin.

The last attempt to create a new thread only had a few links to metasploit on githib

14 hours ago, i8igmac said:

When i post a new thread, I'm redirected to a error with the string above saying there is a security problem, if this problem was false report the strimg to the network admin.

The last attempt to create a new thread only had a few links to metasploit on githib

Try putting them in a code section as plain text(not html) see what happens?

26 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

So our Cloudflare setup blocked your request because it detected a RCE attack. No idea why that would trigger from some links in the post, but I would suggest you try posting them again.

This is the 3rd time. Previous attempts to post content included some ruby code. 

https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework/blob/master/lib/metasploit/framework/login_scanner/ssh.rb

Edit. Strange it works this time. Ill take screen shots next time this happens 

;.,/'[]{8\=-~=~ `ls` system("uname") }

Edited by i8igmac

I just got one of those blocks, when pasting links from twitter. No code, just linking and quote from a tweet was enough to trigger it.

https://imgur.com/a/YH7eF

here is the post - 

Edited by digip

3 hours ago, digip said:

I just got one of those blocks, when pasting links from twitter. No code, just linking and quote from a tweet was enough to trigger it.

https://imgur.com/a/YH7eF

here is the post - 

It can be extremely frustrating when you spend 30 minutes writing content then its all lost once you click submit.

It can be difficult to copy/paste information and organizing from my android, I do most of everything from my phone. it happen again lastnight from my labtop. Extremely frustrating...

I think it can be triggered when you don't use (code) tabs (quote) tabs.

The captcha seems to be effective enough. Disable the tarded filter.  I doubt code injection will be successful from posting content...

may sound ironic but if anything this content filtering has made hak5 more vulnerable.

This could be the downfall of hak5. fresh content is important. This has prevent me from posting content several times.

Edited by i8igmac

I didn't lose anything, I just had to do the captcha to post, but fortunately I wasn't blocking it this time. On most sites I would be.