Unable to upgrade to 3

RChadwick

I've got a Lan Turtle on v2 firmware. I am unable to add modules (Same error message as others have posted), so I'm trying to upgrade to V3. Problem is, no matter what I do, after the upgrade it doesn't work, and the USB end keeps disconnecting every 25 seconds. I have tried holding the button, and uploading V3 Factory firmware. I've also tried SCP the firmware to /tmp, and running the update command. The results are always the same.

30 minutes ago, RChadwick said:

I've got a Lan Turtle on v2 firmware. I am unable to add modules (Same error message as others have posted), so I'm trying to upgrade to V3. Problem is, no matter what I do, after the upgrade it doesn't work, and the USB end keeps disconnecting every 25 seconds. I have tried holding the button, and uploading V3 Factory firmware. I've also tried SCP the firmware to /tmp, and running the update command. The results are always the same.

I had similar but a manual upgrade worked for me - followed the "manual upgrade" instructions here (right at the bottom) https://www.hak5.org/gear/lan-turtle/docs

Do you get any messeges during the flash? does it do the reboot after?

Archived