25dBi Antenna gain + 33dBm Alfa Card

Anciety

Hi, im new to this forum and i have a question related to wireless penetration testing. I have a Alfa AWUS036NH Card and amped it to 33dBm and a Yagi-uno antenna with 25dBi of gain.. If i'm correct the EIRP calculation should result in 58 Watts / EIRP. So my question is how far would i get with this setup and another thing i live in a place where surrounded with a lot of houses does that mean that the walls, roofs etc block the signal and decrease the signal so i get less further than when (i.e on top of a building.)

15 hours ago, Anciety said:

So my question is how far would i get with this setup

Line-of-sight, about 1km. No blockage. From personal experience.

i live in a place where surrounded with a lot of houses does that mean that the walls, roofs etc block the signal and decrease the signal so i get less further than when (i.e on top of a building.)

Yes, they will decrease the signal significantly. From up to 1km to less than 100m if there are a few buildings. If there's old building with thick walls, or earth/trees in the way, that could go down to 50m.