Need help with PasswordGrabber

Cech

9 minutes ago, Cech said:

Keeps creating empty directories :/

whats your xcopy line look like?

Example1: (*=wildcard so it searches through all)

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\* (xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\*\*.pdf %dst% >>nul)

Example2:(does Documents folder)

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\Documents (xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\Documents\*.pdf %dst% >>nul)

Example3:(does Desktop folder)

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\Desktop (xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\*.pdf %dst% >>nul)

**all the examples do pdf files**change the .pdf to what file type you want to grab**

Another question is, do you have any files labeled with the extension your trying to grab?

6 minutes ago, Cech said:

if Exist %USERPROFILE%\* (xcopy /C /Q /G /Y /S %USERPROFILE%\*\*.txt %dst% >>nul

This is how it actually looks like

word, try to replace your whole e.cmd with mine that i attached below, there might be errors somewhere else in your e.cmd.

e.cmd

5 minutes ago, Cech said:

I've downloaded your CMD and replaced it with the existing one, still, sometimes works sometimes it doesn't...mostly it does not work

the only time it doesn't work for me is if i don't let it do its thing long enough. :wink: i got to go to work 

but you can clone my whole switch folder from git hub

Here's the link

^ if you get errors from that its probably from premature BB pulling or you have no files with the extension your xcopying

I've finally found the solution but there is one pro and few cons..

To all people who bought this but are facing the same issue with PasswordGrabber then here is the following solution and the thing I got stuck

• Make a folder inside loot "USB_Exfiltration", if you don't have that folder then PasswordGrabber will not work at all
  • Upon making the folder, plug in the USB and wait for the caps lock to finish blinking two times (twice per blink)
  • Once you got the files needed, you can delete everything what's inside of a "USB_Exfiltration" but DO NOT DELETE USB_Exfiltration folder or next time PasswordGrabber will not work

Now the other thing is that, PasswordGrabber will not work if you have any anti-virus software turned on, so you have to disable everything in order to make it work while "DumpCreds" will take off all the data from the victim's PC since it does not contain any .exe files which makes the PC vulnerable to attacks. But the con to this is that it might take around 1:30min to finish with the  attack.

DumpCreds works on Windows 10 only (It will not work on lower versions of windows - tested)

I would like to thank to all people who tried to help me out to solve this issue and help everyone who's facing this problem in the future. Thank you so much guys!

1 hour ago, D31M0Z said:

Above is a direct copy of my e.cmd,  e.cmd is the only file i ever edit on this payload.

**try running it and before pulling the bash bunny try to 'eject' it from windows, 

if windows gives you an error message saying its busy then xcopy is still running so you need to wait**

**BB is fast but you still need to give it time for some payloads, especially exfiltration payloads**

**just think about how long it takes you to move pictures or docs into a normal flash drive,

the BB does have a  great transfer rate though lol**

Know what, when I read through the payload.txt, I completely missed there was nothing there to create the folder it is dumping its files to.  Yeah, creating the folder would be important.  I have not used this payload.

Nevermind, we all make mistakes while sooner or later we realize :)...It's good that everything's excellent in the end. I've also sent a suggestions to the author of this payload, because he need to either make the file FUD or to add disable AV functions before the .exe file loads :) 

9 hours ago, Cech said:

You mean to encrypt it right? Well, the problem is that I'm a graphic deisgner, not a programmer :) 

No. COMPILE!

You take the source code and then compile it so it spits out an exe

Compile: " convert (a program) into a machine-code or lower-level form in which the program can be executed. "

• 2 years later...

6 hours ago, Najeeb said:

Hi I.vxb and e.cmd is missing in the payload which I downloaded from github plz help

There is no i.vbs and e.cmd anymore. You can see that on github. You'd have to download past releases

6 hours ago, Najeeb said:

Can u plz go on github and check why they r missing plzzzzz why no one is answering me🥺😔

This made me laugh🤣

• 1 year later...

Archived