Where & When did you hear about Hak5?

Darren Kitchen

I was searching Google video don't remember when exactly, I was searching for "computer show", "hacking show" stuff like that and it brought up I think episode 1 or 2 I am not sure, I watched it and got hooked to the show... and speaking of that another show that resulted was a little show called TeH_show which has now died after a dispute between the hosts.

One of the early DiggNation eps mentioned Hak.5 because they got spoofed by them. Since then, I've stopped watching DiggNation, yet I'm still here... Hrmmmmm.....

I've been here too long :P

I found i think it was a directory or something for podcasts, can't remember wtf it was, and found hak5.

I saw ep1, or maybe a preview for ep1, i think that's all that they had at the time, and thought this is kinda interesting.

Then started hanging around on IRC, then started posting on the forums.

I checked it out too, after hearing about the Diggnation spoof.

Didn't stay though, cause I was a full blown WoW addict at the time.

Rediscovered the show and community after hearing Jenn Cutter on TwiT. Checked out OpenAlpha, and then from her links, Hak.5

i havent been around for so long, start of season 2 i think.

i asked for help on getting linux on an ipod on an forum for an IT news paper(this its that, my english aint perfect as you probally see, a news paper that concentrate about technology and similar), and someone linked me to the episode you did it.

and well like the others around, i liked what i saw. so saw all earlyer episodes, and waiting for the next :P

I was doing lines of coke of the back of a toilet in this shitty little bar in Vermont and the URL was smeared on the wall in faeces. This was around the time the first episode was released.

LMAO haha :lol:

Ermm i think i saw it on digg back when episode 2 or 3 was released