Hak5 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
graceinc

Black Friday and Cyber Monday VPN deals

Black Friday is one of the most awaited days for all the shopaholic people. Black Friday is celebrated a day after Thanksgiving Day. Black Friday falls on the fourth Friday of November every year. And following that, we also have got the Cyber Monday. During these days, we can expect lumps of discounts, coupons, offers and cashback on almost all the industries.

Though there are lots of VPN sellers across the globe providing loads of discounts and coupons on this season, I will going to list out only the best sellers. We value our readers and hence we are recommending only VPNs which provides great service as well as the best discounts.

Here's our list of hottest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to power your online security.

But I would also suggest don’t choose the VPN according to how much discount they are offering, but also check their honest reviews by experts and users. A VPN will boost your internet privacy while hiding your IP address, which lets you see all the content you want while remaining anonymous.

Edited by graceinc
Link update

On 11/26/2017 at 9:57 PM, Jack Harkness said:

I recieved an email from my vpn provider about its cyber monday deal. So i thought to share it with you guys. They are offering their services for $1.15/ month for the period of 5 years. it looks like a pretty good deal

Oh nice, Yes PureVPN is offering good discount this season but I hope they will give competitive service also :)