Jump to content
Kel

DUCKY_LANG in config.txt don't do the trick

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

the setting of :

#!/bin/bash
#This configuration file is used to set default variables
DUCKY_LANG fr

in the config.txt doesn't load the correct language in the scripts.

I also tried to add a DUCKY_LANG fr

in the payload itself without any effects.

 

I have checked : /usr/local/bunny/lib/languages the directory contains all the json files.

 

For my payload to work I had to edit Q / QUACK ==> language = os.getenv("DUCKY_LANG", default="fr").lower()

But any time I want to change to a new language I have to do this... It would be simpler to use the config.txt.

 

Also, I just upgraded the BB from firmware 1.0 to 1.4)

Before,  setting the language in the payload did work just fine.

 

Did anyone encounter this bug and has found a solution ?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx RazerBlade for your reply

I solved it with a firmware recovery

and a reinstall of the latest firmware.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...