Hak.5 Store?

Matir

we're in a 2 year contract with jinx and dont have anyone else lined up to do tshirt printing and distribution. we need money up front to make any big change happen. i'd like to open our own store and offer tshirts, hoodies, posters, hak5 case mod fan grills, bananas, etc. hopefully eventually some dvds. it will happen, eventually, its just going to take some time and right now we're uber busy with the move.

we're in a 2 year contract with jinx and dont have anyone else lined up to do tshirt printing and distribution. we need money up front to make any big change happen. i'd like to open our own store and offer tshirts, hoodies, posters, hak5 case mod fan grills, bananas, etc. hopefully eventually some dvds. it will happen, eventually, its just going to take some time and right now we're uber busy with the move.
Bananas?

Sweet!

It's funny, it seem that everyone is piling on more and more things for y'all to do.

Well, I didn't mean for it to sound like I "expected" this out of the crew. I know they're busy and all that and I know they move and other things keep life "interesting". But if there was some way I could help the hak.5 guys, I'd love to do it. I would love to see the day when Darren, Wess, Alli and Paul could at least break even from Hak.5 instead of having to dump money into it all the time.

Don't forget the mouse pads, you can never have enough mouse pads.

It's funny, it seem that everyone is piling on more and more things for y'all to do.

Well, I didn't mean for it to sound like I "expected" this out of the crew. I know they're busy and all that and I know they move and other things keep life "interesting". But if there was some way I could help the hak.5 guys, I'd love to do it. I would love to see the day when Darren, Wess, Alli and Paul could at least break even from Hak.5 instead of having to dump money into it all the time.

No No, it's not you, it's just all the things that would be cool. Theres been in the last month like 10 new (read:big) things they've done. and the store would be a very BIG very cool project, but there's only so much time in the day.(read:money in the bank account)

No No, it's not you, it's just all the things that would be cool. Theres been in the last month like 10 new (read:big) things they've done. and the store would be a very BIG very cool project, but there's only so much time in the day.(read:money in the bank account)

I completely agree. I just wish there was some way I could give back. I know I can always donate, but being a college student, that's not so easy. Anything I could do for them would be cool though.

Yeah, I like the idea of Hak.5 on DVD! (Without the ads that is, and at an affordable price. :P )

I hadnt even thought about that. When I finally have the time to put together the season 1 & 2 box sets (and the money up front to have them pressed) I'll totally remove the ads (except for that one godaddy ad when alli ran off with evilserver, removing it would mess up the story)

Darren, if there's anything we (the community) can do to help you guys out with the 'side effects' of producing Hak.5, let us know. I'd love to help out in any way I can. I've heard you guys don't make anything off the Jinx shirts, which I think is a bunch of crap... I was going to make some Hak.5 stickers on cafepress until I saw the base price was like $3... kinda crazy for a single sticker.

lol Season box sets would be cool, even if they did have the ad's in them ^_^ (there not really that big or annoying), though thinking about it, i think i would have to buy one of everythink, the shipping price would kill me if i only got 1 item lol.