The Origins of "Trust your Technolust"

Aupajo

It's interesting to note that the text on Wikipedia about the movie Hackers now includes a reference to Hak.5 because of that "Trust your technolust" quote they always end with.

terrible movie .

i'll quote myself and some others from the csgaggle forums :D

Never fear...I, is here.

somebody watched the terrible movie hackers ....

what movie? I wanna see it!

no you dont.

Its the most hollywood style glorified CRAP ive ever had the unfortunate time of watching.

Its one of those movies you just constantly shake your head to.

yeah its not only a discrase to the real ppl but most of all to the ppl that've been mentioned in it (kevin mitnick , a bit quoted the mentor's hackers manifesto , emmanuel goldstein , ...... )

It's interesting to note that the text on Wikipedia about the movie Hackers now includes a reference to Hak.5 because of that "Trust your technolust" quote they always end with.

Well would you look at that.

"In the climax of the movie one of the characters displays a sign saying "trust your techno lust"; this line has become the closing phrase to the hacker show Hak.5."

lol. it's spreading.

• 1 year later...
"In 2008 Hak.5 became the first nuclear capable IPTV show after a disastrous attempt to increase an iPod's battery life."?

We can use it to leverage the U.S. into giving us money to disarm and allow inspectors in (just for insurance we should hide an ipod battery under the bed, in case they go bad on the money).  :-P

Well that and Darren and Wes get their jollies by configuring networks instead of going out with girls. :lol:

Speaking of girls, is Alli seeing anyone these days?

I thought she was dating Wes?

I don't think it matters...

A little touchy on the subject?

• 2 weeks later...