Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

talldarkandsarcastic

Anything for sale in Europe?

Recommended Posts

 

25 minutes ago, talldarkandsarcastic said:

Hey folks

Wondering if anyone in Europe has any of the Hak5 stuff for sale around here? 

Interested in any of the recent catalogue and would prefer to pay via Paypal

 

You can buy some of the kit here http://www.edutechireland.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 8:37 AM, Just_a_User said:

You can buy some of the kit here http://www.edutechireland.com/

120 pounds for a Bash Bunny. That's $160 USD..for a Bash Bunny.

Better off shipping it straight from the Hak5 warehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

120 pounds for a Bash Bunny. That's $160 USD..for a Bash Bunny.

Better off shipping it straight from the Hak5 warehouse.

120 Euro.

I don't work in pounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 7:21 PM, Rkiver said:

120 Euro.

I don't work in pounds.

Does 1 Euro = 1 BP?

On the website they say they are 120 pounds, which is stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Does 1 Euro = 1 BP?

On the website they say they are 120 pounds, which is stupid.

One Euro is not one British Pound,

And I can assure you my site does not say pounds. I am looking at the interface price setup right now, and it is Euro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, Rkiver said:

One Euro is not one British Pound,

And I can assure you my site does not say pounds. I am looking at the interface price setup right now, and it is Euro.

Okay. Mine showed up as pounds, might be a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Settings show Euro only on the back end. I'll check it out via a UK proxy during the week, see if it shows up as pounds, because it should not.

Just to be sure, you are going into the site in my signature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello from france.

@Rkiver Bash bunny and rubber ducky are sold out, will you have new items soon.

Will you sell hak5 fiels kits also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan on stocking Bunnies and Duckies.

I do not plan on doing field kits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...