Real problems getting Bash Bunny to work

Ruiner

I just purchased the elite field kit and have been setting up each tool in there one by one. Did the LAN Turtle and the Pineapple. The Bash Bunny and Rubber Ducky however... both are failing to carry out any operations or execute any payloads.

Even stranger, I have reflashed the BB and done the 1.3 update, AND I can connect to it via SSH in Putty. However, when I try to apt update && apt upgrade from the SSH shell, it can't connect to the database. I know it has connection ability because I have already told it to be 172.16.64.1 and my normal wifi card to share connection with it. Really could use some help!

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

I know it has connection ability because I have already told it to be 172.16.64.1 and my normal wifi card to share connection with it. Really could use some help!

when you ssh into the bashbunny can you ping 8.8.8.8? it could be the Internet sharing isn't working maybe?

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

Rubber Ducky however... both are failing to carry out any operations or execute any payloads.

Did you try just a basic Hello world into notepad, terminal etc? Do you know which firmware you have installed? if you haven't changed it should be original/default and run payload on USB entry. Also maybe the SD isn't set up right? Just some ideas worth checking

Hey thanks for the reply... yes I've double and triple checked that everything is supposed to be correct setting wise and update wise for the rubber ducky. I'm still having issues with the bash bunny too. I can get through the bb.sh program that configures the connection but I can't actually get it connected where i can apt update it.

Archived