Raspberry + Pineapple nano

n3m3s1s

Hi All, i have a problem using the pineapple nano attached to the raspberry pi 3.

Usually I use team viewer to manage the raspberry, but when I use the wp6.sh and I select the Connect option, the connection from my laptop to the raspberry goes down.

I plugged the nano with a powered hub to the raspy, so I think it is not a matter of power, however when I unplug the nano the connection to the raspberry is again available.

Can someone help me? Could it be a matter of interfaces taken down?

Thanks a lot

do you have a firewall up and how are you setting up the connection with the wp6.sh?  try manual and make sure you have the correct gateway ip entered in.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, b0N3z said:

do you have a firewall up and how are you setting up the connection with the wp6.sh?  try manual and make sure you have the correct gateway ip entered in.

You are completely right. I confirm it wasn't a power issue, but a routing one. Setting up a manual configuration it works great.

Thank you so much.

• Like 1

anytime I use my Pi and Nano always use either a powered usb hub with at least 5v2a or an external battery with the Y cable provided with a 5v2a output.  I have a Jackery Pop slim I use all the time with mine, works very well with a 5v2.1a output.  https://www.amazon.com/Jackery-External-Ultra-Slim-lightweight-Powerbank/dp/B01LCZ4W2I/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1508081370&sr=8-16&keywords=jackery+battery

the nano only needs 10w for full power, so the above usb hub you got will power the nano and reduce power being pushed through the pi.  Ive noticed the pi doesn't always power the pineapple to full capacity making it unresponsive sometimes.

• Like 1