Flashed bunny, then it completly died...anyone???

redm0squit0

2 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

@redm0squit0 it may be that your bunny is bricked. No promises but @Foxtrot may be able to help you unbrick it. Its experimental but worth a try as it would mean you possibly wouldn't need to return it and wait for replacement. you can best contact him using IRC at irc.hak5.org/6697

Thank you for the assistance in setting this up. Bunny is alive and kicking!

2 hours ago, based said:

I had the exact same thing happen to me, what is the experimental method for unbricking the bunny?

I’ll send the transcript to you later. It’s actually fairly easy. I have it saved on my pc at home. 

9 minutes ago, Mannie said:

Same thing happened to me. After @Foxtrot procedure, I get a blinking red light and cpu seems to start heating up the device again. Hak5 support time ?

If you have never successfully flashed firmware 1.2 or1.3 then the blinking red LED could mean firmware recovery. Once the bunny has been flashed with 1.2+ then the Flashing LED pattern is changed permanently to police pattern.

From the wiki - Red (blinking)Recovery Mode or Firmware Flashing from v1.0 DO NOT UNPLUG