Connecting a Single BashBunny to Multiple Host Machines

B0rk

Just curious if anyone knows if it would be possible to connect the BashBunny to multiple hosts simultaneously? I understand that the BashBunny probably wouldn't be able to run a normal payload (I.E. HID, Serial, etc.) to multiple systems at a time unless it was running as an Ethernet Adapter, but I was wondering if it is potentially possible as it can run a DHCP Server that can hand out multiple addresses.

I.E. If you were able to obtain access to a server room or other location where there are multiple hosts that the BashBunny could be connected to at the same time (since servers are generally stacked in a rack) and have a payload execute upon issuing an address to said hosts.

Maybe like using a USB Female to Female adapter connected to a USB Hub and using USB Male to Male cables to connect to the hosts.

Just some food for thought and possible research.

**Obviously, there would be some major research, scripting, and automation involved to create such a payload.

I would doubt it.  If it is possible it would be news to me.

Best way to look at it is this.  Is it possible to hook up a usb mouse through some sort of reverse USB hub to multiple PCs?  I am not talking about a KVM.  That still requires switching for each machine.  From what I know you cannot and first and foremost the attack the Bunny does is USB.  I only know of USB hubs hooking many USB devices to 1 host.  

27 minutes ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

The Bash Bunny is running a DHCP server. You can see the IP range here: https://wiki.bashbunny.com/#!./index.md#Default_Settings

There's only 3 IPs so you can't have much connected to it, really, but I'm sure there's a setting somewhere you can tweak.

Exactly, that's why I was curious. I'm just not sure how exactly it could be done, but I was just thinking about it while I was trying to sleep last night. - Curiosity, nothing more.

2 minutes ago, B0rk said:

Exactly, that's why I was curious. I'm just not sure how exactly it could be done, but I was just thinking about it while I was trying to sleep last night. - Curiosity, nothing more.

I was trying to get the Bash Bunny to host a Win10 PC's WiFi adapter (some adapters with BLE can host a hotspot), but it kept using the default ethernet/WiFi adapter to host it and I couldn't figure out how to make it so the Bunny hosts it.

That would effectively make the Bunny's network wireless, allowing you to remotely execute payloads on a machine with your phone using a web UI (like WabbitWeb), so a plug-and-walk-away payload.

So that would make good use of DHCP. However, I would think that if you plugged the Bunny into a switch with a USB-to-ethernet dongle you could get the desired effect.